Preparing a will (and often a trust) is a major part of succession planning, but there are many other aspects to consider. Armen guides families and individuals through the issues and complexities, with an eye toward creating a plan that fits each client’s personal circumstances.
“Many of my estate planning clients are new to the process, such as families concerned about their young children’s future security or older clients who have ‘never gotten around’ to creating an estate plan. Rather than rushing into document preparation, I enjoy educating ‘first-timers’ about the benefits, options, and pitfalls involved, and helping them put an effective plan in place – one they fully understand.”
Armen also advises clients who need to revise or want to review their existing estate plan, updating them on pertinent changes in the law and guiding them in making effective revisions.
“Often, these clients come to me through a referral from their financial adviser or CPA, and I welcome this collaboration. It gives my clients the assurance that theirs is an integrated succession plan.”
The goal is a well-structured overall plan that provides security for your family and loved ones, and peace of mind for you.
- Creating an initial estate plan
- Updating and revising an existing estate plan
- Assistance with all aspects of estate planning (wills, trusts, Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, and related documents
- Guidance in utilizing tax law changes to simplify an existing estate plan
- Helping families plan for a child or loved one with special needs